10th September 2022 | 3pm – 10pm
Riverview Park – 2100 West Rio Salado Pkwy Mesa, AZ
Pop-a-Top & Celebrate
Greatness in a Can!
Featuring hundreds of canned spirits, wine, seltzer & craft beer by featured suppliers from across the country.
Indulge in the fun and soak in the sun on this amazing day of education, sampling, food trucks, zip lines, half pipe stunt shows, live performance featuring Multi-platinum, GRAMMY® Award-winning artist/DJ/producer Zedd!
We’ve been riding the wave of ready-to-drink cocktails (RTDs) for awhile, but what’s next for this booming category? An event celebrating it!
RTDs are easy, convenient, buzz-worthy and with the right event surrounding them, they are straight up enjoyable!
2022 Event Schedule
Gates Open / Yoga with Courtney Sheber
The Brook & The Bluff
Joey Valence + Brae
WHAT SO NOT
Wines, margaritas, seltzers and even spirits can now be easily found as RTD products. This is a very popular alternative, as the smaller serving sizes also allow for more options.
A portion of the proceeds to benefit
Frequently Asked Questions
The event is located at Riverview Park at 2100 W Rio Salado Pkwy., Mesa, AZ 85201
There are currently no local requirements to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, vaccine card, vaccine record, or wear a mask for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC does encourage you to bring and wear a mask.
Yes, it is located at Cubs Way and N. Riverview. Enter from Rio Salado Rd to North Riverview.
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
There are many reliable public and private transportation services in the Phoenix metro area. We recommend LYFT, UBER and/or YELLOW CAB (480) 888-8888.
Yes, the Valley Metro system provides public transportation throughout the greater Phoenix metro area. Visit for routes, pricing and tips to plan your trip.
Picture I.D. is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your I.D. will be checked upon entry into the event and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event. Guests 21 years of age and older will be issued a wristband allowing alcohol purchase.
Only these forms of ID will be acceptable:
United States issued Drivers Licenses (temporary IDs are not acceptable)
United States issued Identification Card
United States Territories Driver’s License or Identification Card
U.S. Military Identification Cards that contains bearer’s signature (some do not)
Passports – United States or Foreign issued
Not all food vendors accept Debit or Credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATM’s are available within the festival site for your convenience.
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card. There will be no box office on the day of the event.
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
This is a rain or shine event.
For the health and safety of the animals and our guests, no pets are allowed into the event.
Only Service Dogs are permitted as defined by the US Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, under the Disability Rights Section as dogs only, that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
Lost and found is located at the South Entrance. After the event you may contact events@Forty8Live.com and we can get you in contact with the security company who secures all lost items.
EMT’s are onsite for any medical emergencies. Please ask security for the First Aid tent if you have trouble locating it.
Yes you can. Any chair with a top will need to be folded down as soon as the live music starts on the main stage, so not to block anyone else’s view.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for all event guests. In order to do so, a strict code of conduct has been created and all event participants and patrons are expected to follow these rules. Guests will show respect for the event location, grounds, coordinators, vendors, sponsors, and participants by leaving the following items at home:
• Firearms, knives or other weapons, pepper spray, Coolers and outside food or beverage, bicycles, skateboards type devices, motorized wheeled devices
The following actions will result in immediate ejection of festival grounds with no refunds and are subject to prosecution:
• Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
• Possession or use of illegal drugs or excessive and irresponsible use of alcohol.
• Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
• Taunting, abusive or disruptive language, and obscene gestures.
• An individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed from the event and passes will be revoked.
In certain situations, the offender may be cited and or arrested.
- All bags larger than 12″x12″x12″
- A bag search will be performed prior to entering the event
- All bags are subject search at anytime while inside the event
- Umbrellas larger than 48″ in diameter.
- Outside food (small children snacks & medical needs are always exceptions)
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages (1 sealed water bottle per person is allowed)
- All Fireworks & Explosives
- All types of Laser Pointers
- Any type of Drone
- All Pets (with the exception of Service Dogs)
- Any illegal substances/harmful chemicals,
- Anything considered a weapon
- All wheeled devices that can be ridden on or in (bicycles, wagons, hover boards & skateboards..)
Do so at your own risk. The only accepted tickets will be those generated from our ticketing system. No other ticket will be accepted. The codes are one-time use, so once someone uses the QR code assigned to your ticket, it becomes invalid.
We are here to listen, let’s talk.
© 2022 CANACOPIA - All rights reserved