December 9, 2023
Dr. AJ Chandler Park – 178 E Commonwealth Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225
4th Annual Chili Bourbon Festival
Get fired up with great food and music at the 4th Annual Chili Bourbon Festival!
Arizona’s Top Chili Chefs will Compete in a Chili Cook-Off.
Festival guests will receive a tasting card to sample chili from the competitors and vote for their favorite.
Stage Line Up to be Announced.
Tickets Available Soon!
Forty8 Live! tickets are only sold on TixJuJu and Posh ticketing platforms. We encourage you not to purchase tickets from any other site or location, as they are more than likely fraudulent, and the tickets will not be honored.
If you’re a fan of Bourbon, then mark your calendars for the upcoming Chili Bourbon Festival!
A celebration of all things Bourbon, featuring an array of high-quality brands that will leave your taste buds tingling with delight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there will be ATM machines located at both entrances and throughout the event.
- Small, lightweight backpack (drawstring bag or purse)
- One (1) sealed bottle of water
- Sunscreen (lotion only, no aerosol spray)
- Camera (professional equipment allowed, but not encouraged)
- Small child snacks and medical needs
- NO glass bottles or cans (1 sealed plastic water bottle is permitted)
- NO skateboards, scooters, cycles of any kind or hover boards
- NO animals (except service animals)
- NO GoPro / mobile video poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
- NO umbrellas, shade structures and tents
- NO chains or spiked clothing (ie. wallet chain, vest with sharp spikes)
- NO weapons of any kind (knives, guns, mace/pepper spray, tasers, etc)
- NO Harmful Chemicals
- NO laser pointers or artificial noise makers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO aerosol cans (including can / spray sunscreen)
- NO alcohol or illegal substances
- NO Outside food & Beverage, with the exception of one (1) sealed bottle of water
- NO small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (aka Drones)
- NO Lawn Chairs
- Any items deemed harmful by Event Team
Picture I.D. is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your I.D. will be checked at the drink ticket locations and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event. Guests 21 years of age and older will be issued a wristband allowing alcohol purchase.
Credit Cards will be accepted at the box office and drink ticket booths. Not all food vendors accept debit or credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATM’s are available within the festival site for your convenience.
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card.
Children 12-years-old and under are admitted into the event for free with a paying adult.
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
This is a rain or shine event.
Service dogs only please.
The Chandler Police Department will be on hand to ensure your safety. Call 911 for any medical emergencies during the event.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all event guests. In order to do so, a strict code of conduct has been created and all event participants and patrons are expected follow these rules.
Guests will show respect for the event location, grounds, coordinators, vendors, sponsors and participants by leaving the following items at home:
- Firearms, knives or other weapons.
- Coolers and outside food or beverage.
- Bicycles, skateboards, skates.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection of festival grounds:
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Possession or use of illegal drugs or excessive and irresponsible use of alcohol. Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
An individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed from the event and passes will be revoked. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
© 2023 Chili Bourbon Festival - All rights reserved