18 Nov 2023 | 2pm – 10pm
The Park @ Wild Horse Pass – 19615 S 48th St, Phoenix, AZ
Country Music’s Hottest Artists Under Arizona’s Desert Sky for One Unforgettable Night!
isn’t a guitar.
It isn’t a banjo.
It isn’t a melody.
It isn’t a lyric.
It’s a feeling.
It’s not just a concert.
It’s an experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there will be ATM machines located at both entrances and throughout the event.
- Small, lightweight backpack (drawstring bag or purse)
- One (1) sealed bottle of water
- Sunscreen (lotion only, no aerosol spray)
- Camera (professional equipment allowed, but not encouraged)
- Small child snacks and medical needs
Yes you can. Any chair with a top will need to be folded down as soon as the live music starts on the main stage, so not to block anyone else’s view.
Not for this event. We have built out many shade structures throughout the event for your comfort and convenience.
- All bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- Umbrellas larger than 48″ in diameter
- Shade structures and tents
- Outside food (small children snacks & medical needs are always exceptions)
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages (1 sealed water bottle per person is allowed)
- All Fireworks & Explosives
- All types of Laser Pointers
- Any type Drone
- All Pets (with the exception of Service Dogs)
- Any illegal substances/harmful chemicals
- Anything considered a weapon
- All wheeled devices that can be ridden on or in (bicycles, wagons, hover boards & skateboards, etc.)
- Any items deemed harmful by Event Team.
A bag search will be performed prior to entering the event
All bags are subject search at anytime while inside the event
Picture I.D. is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your I.D. will be checked at the bars and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event. Guests 21 years of age and older will be issued a wristband allowing alcohol purchase.
Credit Cards will be accepted at the box office. Not all food vendors accept debit or credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATM’s are available within the festival site for your convenience.
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card.
Children 12-years-old and under are admitted into the event for free with a paying adult.
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
Do so at your own risk. The only accepted tickets will be those generated from our ticketing system. No other ticket will be accepted. The codes are one-time use, so once someone uses the QR code assigned to your ticket, it becomes invalid.
This is a rain or shine event.
Service animals only please.
The Gila River PD will be on hand to ensure your safety. Call 911 for any medical emergencies during the event.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all event guests. In order to do so, a strict code of conduct has been created and all event participants and patrons are expected follow these rules.
Guests will show respect for the event location, grounds, coordinators, vendors, sponsors and participants by leaving the following items at home:
- Firearms, knives or other weapons.
- Coolers and outside food or beverage.
- Bicycles, skateboards, skates.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection of festival grounds:
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Possession or use of illegal drugs or excessive and irresponsible use of alcohol. Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
An individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed from the event and passes will be revoked. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
We are here to listen, let’s talk.
© 2023 Desert Sky Music Festival - All rights reserved