November 16, 2024 • 2pm – 10pm
Country Music’s Hottest Artists Under Arizona’s Desert Sky for One Unforgettable Night!
Country music isn’t a guitar. It isn’t a banjo, a melody or a lyric. Country music is a feeling.
It’s not just a concert.
It’s an experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there will be ATM machines located at both entrances and throughout the event.
- Small, lightweight backpack (drawstring bag or purse)
- One (1) sealed bottle of water
- Sunscreen (lotion only, no aerosol spray)
- Camera (professional equipment allowed, but not encouraged)
- Small child snacks and medical needs
No. Once you’ve left the event grounds, there is no re-entry.
Yes you can. Any chair with a top will need to be folded down as soon as the live music starts on the main stage, so not to block anyone else’s view.
Not for this event. We have built out many shade structures throughout the event for your comfort and convenience.
- All bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- Umbrellas larger than 48″ in diameter
- Shade structures and tents
- Outside food (small children snacks & medical needs are always exceptions)
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages (1 sealed water bottle per person is allowed)
- All Fireworks & Explosives
- All types of Laser Pointers
- Any type Drone
- All Pets (with the exception of Service Dogs)
- Any illegal substances/harmful chemicals
- Anything considered a weapon
- All wheeled devices that can be ridden on or in (bicycles, wagons, hover boards & skateboards, etc.)
- Any items deemed harmful by Event Team.
A bag search will be performed prior to entering the event
All bags are subject search at anytime while inside the event
Picture I.D. is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your I.D. will be checked at the bars and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event. Guests 21 years of age and older will be issued a wristband allowing alcohol purchase.
Credit Cards will be accepted at the box office. Not all food vendors accept debit or credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATM’s are available within the festival site for your convenience.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all event guests. In order to do so, a strict code of conduct has been created and all event participants and patrons are expected follow these rules.
Guests will show respect for the event location, grounds, coordinators, vendors, sponsors and participants by leaving the following items at home:
- Firearms, knives or other weapons.
- Coolers and outside food or beverage.
- Bicycles, skateboards, skates.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection of festival grounds:
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Possession or use of illegal drugs or excessive and irresponsible use of alcohol. Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
An individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed from the event and passes will be revoked. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card.
Children 12-years-old and under are admitted into the event for free with a paying adult.
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
Do so at your own risk. The only accepted tickets will be those generated from our ticketing system. No other ticket will be accepted. The codes are one-time use, so once someone uses the QR code assigned to your ticket, it becomes invalid.
The safety of our guests and staff is the number one priority at our events. All of our events are billed as rain or shine, and there are no refunds offered.
If Inclement Weather is Predicted Prior to the Event
If inclement weather is predicted ahead of an event, the decision to postpone or cancel is at the discretion of the artists and the event producer.
If the decision is made to postpone or reschedule an event, all ticket holders will be notified via email or text message whichever the guest opted in for their notifications. If the event is postponed, tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. If a ticket holder is unable to attend the new date, a refund may be requested. If an entire event is canceled, tickets purchased online via our ticket partner will be automatically refunded to the original method of payment.
If Inclement Weather Arises During an Event:
Rain, drizzle, heat, and cold will typically not impact an event. Our staff uses several apps, contracted professionals, and licensed programs to track the weather leading up to and during all of our events.
If there is a confirmed lightning strike within 10 miles of the stage during an event, the show will pause, guests will be asked to watch the monitors for directions, and the venue may be cleared if lightning persists. Guests will be directed to shelter in safe areas during an active lightning storm (including their vehicles). After 30 minutes has passed without a confirmed lightning strike, the stage will be allowed to resume programming, guests will be allowed to return to the venue, and the event will resume.
High Winds & Micro Bursts
Should winds exceed 30 mph, the event will be paused with the intent of resuming once winds have subsided under 30 mph.
Heavy rain will not impact the status of an event. If there is no danger to guests, artist, or staff, the event will continue, even during a heavy rainfall. t is the artists’ decision when or if they want to perform during episodes of heavy rainfall.
Other Inclement Notes
- If the Event is evacuated due to lightning or unsafe conditions, guests will be asked to return to their car and seek shelter. Once given the all clear, guests will have to re-enter and go through the security screening process again.
- Continuation of concerts depends on the safety of everyone.
- Decisions to cancel an event by the artists or local authorities are outside the control of the event producer, and per industry standard, the tickets would not be refundable.
- We make every effort to have the artist’s performance, even if the event is delayed.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for all of our events
Service animals only please.
The Gila River PD will be on hand to ensure your safety. Call 911 for any medical emergencies during the event.
© 2024 2024 Desert Sky Music Festival - All rights reserved