Dr. AJ Chandler Park - 178 E Commonwealth Avenue - Chandler AZ
TACO ‘BOUT A GOOD TIME!
THIS IS NACHO AVERAGE FESTIVAL!
The 13th annual Rockin’ Taco Street Fest will be back to beautiful Downtown Chandler in 2024! A food, music and cultural celebration, Rockin’ Taco Street Fest features creative tacos from 20 local restaurants and food trucks. Wash it all down with Fresh Fruit Fresca, Cerveza, Handcrafted Margaritas, Micheladas and more! Event highlights include live entertainment, Luche Libre Wrestling, Hot Chili Pepper & Taco Eating Competitions, Mariachi, a Mechanical Taco Ride, Margarita & Michelada Master Tent, Little Amigos play area, additional shaded areas and much more…
Frequently Asked Questions
• Small, lightweight backpack (drawstring bag or purse)
• Two (2) sealed bottles of water PER PERSON
• Sunscreen (lotion only, no aerosol spray)
• Camera (professional equipment allowed, but not encouraged)
• Lawn Chairs
• Small child snacks and medical needs
• Umbreallas – small to medium
• NO glass bottles or cans (1 sealed plastic water bottle is permitted)
• NO skateboards, scooters, or hover boards
• NO GoPro / mobile video poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
• NO shade structures
• NO chains or spiked clothing (ie. wallet chain, vest with sharp spikes)
• NO weapons of any kind (knives, guns, mace/pepper spray, tasers, etc)
• NO laser pointers or artificial noise makers
• NO fireworks or explosives
• NO aerosol cans (including can / spray sunscreen)
• NO alcohol or illegal substances
• NO small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (aka Drones)
Dr AJ Chandler Park – 178 E Commonwealth Ave Chandler AZ 85225. (Downtown Chandler)
Plan ahead on where to park as you get ready to head out to the festival! Downtown Chandler has a new parking policy in place for special events. Please do not park in the spaces in front of the Downtown Chandler merchants, only park in the designated FREE parking structures and lots on this map. To avoid traffic congestion and construction delays on Arizona Ave, we suggest exiting the 202 at McQueen. For access from Chandler Blvd, please go down Delaware, turning on either Buffalo or Boston to get access to the Ports of American and First Credit Union garages.
Parking is free.
Yes, the Valley Metro system provides public transportation throughout the greater Phoenix metro area. Visit http://www.valleymetro.org/ for routes, pricing and tips to plan your trip.
Yes, the Historic Downtown Chandler area is home to many great hotels located within 2 miles of the event.
0-2 miles away
Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort
1 N San Marcos Place, Chandler, AZ 85225
Take the Elevator Home Rockin’ Taco $139.00 guest room rate
Book through the link or call hotel reservations at (877)685-5594.
Take the Elevator Home
Picture I.D. is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your I.D. will be checked upon entrance into the event and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event. Guests 21 years of age and older will be issued a wristband allowing alcohol purchase.
Not all food vendors accept debit or credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATM’s are available within the festival site for your convenience.
Presale General Admission is $12 online and will be $20 at the gate while supplies last.
Children 12 years of age and younger are free.
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card. On the day of the festival, cash is the only accepted form of payment.
Children 12-years-old and under are admitted into the event for free with a paying adult.
Yes, there will be ATM machines located at both entrances and throughout the event.
This is a rain or shine event.
Service animals only
Lost and found is located at the north entrance ticket booth.
The Chandler Police Department will be on hand to ensure your safety. Call 911 for any medical emergencies during the event.