You purchased tickets to one of our upcoming festivals. The date is quickly approaching and your excitement for the fun starts to grow. Will the anticipation equal the experience? We sure hope so, and we are sharing a few tips and tricks to make sure it does!
- The best way to avoid unnecessary event-day stress? Arrive early! Getting to the event when it starts will help you access parking, avoid long lines, enjoy food and drinks, and scope out the entire event before the crowd builds up.
- Do you want to take your event experience to the next level? Our VIP areas offer just that! From high-end mobile restroom suites and access to sectioned-off seating, to specialized food, drinks and custom entertainment, be sure to look at the VIP ticket options before you purchase your GA ticket!
- Scope out the parking: Prior to the event, take a look at the area on a map (or drive by if you live close enough), and sneak a peek at neighborhoods and public parking next to the event. We focus on providing enough parking to our attendees, but it’s always best to be prepared for worst case scenarios!
- Does the festival have food, drink and entertainment? Then be sure to bring cash! While many of our vendors accept credit cards, sometimes having cash on hand creates a more efficient and enjoyable experience!
- Bringing a bag or a purse? Do you want to bring a snack or drink inside? Be sure to check our website for specific event restrictions, such as rules on bags and purses and restrictions on rules regarding outside food and drinks. Our website will communicate restrictions and rules.
Do you have any questions before the event? Our Social Media team is available to be your event concierge! Follow us on social media and message us with questions or concerns.