7 Oct 2023
Gilbert Civic Center – 50 E Civic Center Dr, Gilbert, AZ
Oktoberfest is the best time ever,
Lace up your dirndl, throw on your lederhosen and grab a stein to celebrate the Gilbert Oktoberfest. Kicking off the autumn season with bratwurst, pretzels and refreshing Bavarian suds from some Gilbert’s finest local craft breweries and other traditional beers. Guests will enjoy many crowd favorites including; traditional polka music, brat eating contest, stein holding competition and live music.
This year’s event will feature the Klaberheads, from crowd participation numbers to polkas with a twist, from Big Band classics to rock ’n roll, the Klaberheads are accomplished musical entertainers that bring a high-energy connection to the audience. They are sure to get you shaking your Sauerkraut with their sing alongs and dance alongs!
Tickets Available Soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Gilbert Civic Center – 50 E Civic Center Dr., Gilbert, AZ 85296
• Small, lightweight backpack (drawstring bag or purse)
• Two (2) sealed bottles of water PER PERSON
• Sunscreen (lotion only, no aerosol spray)
• Camera (professional equipment allowed, but not encouraged)
• Lawn Chairs
• Small child snacks and medical needs
• Umbrellas – small to medium
• NO glass bottles or cans (1 sealed plastic water bottle is permitted)
• NO skateboards, scooters, or hover boards
• NO shade structures
• NO chains or spiked clothing (ie. wallet chain, vest with sharp spikes)
• NO weapons of any kind (knives, guns, mace/pepper spray, tasers, etc)
• NO laser pointers or artificial noise makers
• NO fireworks or explosives
• NO aerosol cans (including can / spray sunscreen)
• NO alcohol or illegal substances
• NO small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (aka Drones)
Plan ahead on where to park as you get ready to head out to the festival and get there early! Gilbert Civic Center has parking onsite, but it is possible the lots will reach capacity.
Parking is free.
Yes, the Valley Metro system provides public transportation throughout the greater Phoenix metro area. Visit http://www.valleymetro.org/ for routes, pricing and tips to plan your trip.
Picture ID is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your ID will be checked upon entrance into the event and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event. Guests 21 years of age and older will be issued a wristband allowing alcohol purchase.
Not all food vendors accept debit or credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATMs are available within the festival site for your convenience.
$18 plus fees online ONLY available for a limited time. Ticket prices increase closer to the event. Kids 12 and under will be admitted for free.
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card. On the day of the event, you can only purchase your ticket online using credit/debit card. There will be no box office at the festival.
Children 12-years-old and under are admitted into the event for free with a paying adult.
Yes, there will be ATM machines located at both entrances and throughout the event.
This is a rain or shine event.
Service animals only, please.
Lost and found is located at the Entrance. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org after the event for lost items.
The Gilbert Police Department and Gilbert FD EMS crew will be on hand to ensure your safety.
We are here to listen, let’s talk.
© 2023 Gilbert OktoberFest - All rights reserved